Pageviews past week

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

http://youtu.be/jAvUH6n221E?hd=1

Some video of the educational event on Saturday, Sept. 17, 2011 outside the GA Aquarium entrance.  We reached a lot of people that day, and several said they would not be going into the aquarium after speaking with us about captivity issues.

Also, during the event, the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA) was holding it's annual conference hosted by the GA Aquarium and Atlanta Zoo.  Some of the attendees of the conference talked to us in private.  It was shocking to hear what they had to say.  Since I was not personally one of the people they spoke to, I want to clarify what was said before I post anything.  So stay tuned.  As soon as I speak with the people who talked to them personally, I'll be posting!

Thanks for following!
Becky Pugh
Free the Atlanta 11

No comments:

Post a Comment